Deskjet F4140Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4140
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your HP Deskjet F4140 printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will move towards the center.
- Remove the empty cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the print cartridge door. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if both of the ‘Check Print Cartridge’ lights are blinking on my HP Deskjet F4140 printer panel?
When both of the ‘Check Print Cartridge’ lights are blinking, it could mean that the cartridge access door is open or there’s a problem with both the black and the tri-color cartridges. Close the cartridge access door if it is open. But if it is closed, then check if the cartridges are compatible with your printer. If they are compatible, then try checking if there are carriage obstructions. Remove any loose paper or packing materials found.
Why am I getting a ‘Cartridge Missing or Damaged’ error message?
There are four possible reasons why the ‘Cartridge Missing or Damaged’ error message appears. It could be an incorrectly installed cartridge, dirty electrical contacts, printer or ink cartridge failure, or ink cartridges that need to align.
Will the quality of print be equivalent to an original HP ink cartridge?
Yes, because we use only the highest quality ink in rebuilding our remanufactured ink cartridges.