Deskjet F4135Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4135
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the cartridge, make sure that the printer is on. Open the cartridge door and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer and goes idle.
- Open the cartridge door. Press the cartridge down to release it from its slot and pull it towards you.
- Unwrap the new cartridge and gently remove the plastic tape by pulling the pink tab. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzle to avoid ink failure.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door. The printer will run an alignment test so make sure that there is plain white paper in the input tray.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this cartridge?
This cartridge can yield an approximate of 140 pages. Please note that page yield may vary depending on factors such as type of paper you use, printer settings, and frequency of printing.
I’d like to stock up on cartridges. How do I store them properly?
Our HP Deskjet F4135 has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you wish to stock up on cartridges, we recommend that you store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to keep the ink’s quality intact.
If this cartridge is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Yes! Our expertly remanufactured inks work perfectly with genuine brand printers the same way original cartridges do. You’d also be happy to know that the use of Carrot Ink’s products will not void your printer’s warranty.