HP Deskjet F380 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Everybody wants an efficient printer and your HP Deskjet F380 can be just that with remanufactured ink replacements from Carrot Ink! You can also save up to 74% on costs! Print like a pro with our high-quality alternatives that are meant to match your HP Deskjet F380 ink requirements. You can choose from single cartridge packs of HP 32 Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or go big with our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combos. Our 20 years of experience in selling HP-compatible remanufactured inks is your guarantee that our products are safe for your machine and will produce prints you will love.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet F380 Ink
Contains x2 Black HP 21 (C9351AN), and 1x Color HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Contains x1 Black HP 21 (C9351AN), 1x Color HP 22 (C9352AN) and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN)
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $31.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Load a piece of white paper into the input tray. This will be used when the printer automatically runs a print test after you successfully replace the ink cartridge.
- Open the printer’s carriage access door. Wait until the printer carriage moves to the center, goes silent, and idle.
- Using light force, press down the empty cartridge, release, and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging and gently pull the plastic film that covers the copper-colored contacts. Be careful not to touch either these or the ink nozzles to avoid ink failures later on.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot and push it until it clicks, signaling that it’s in place.
- Close the carriage access door and wait a few seconds for the printer to run the test print.
What is the product’s shelf life?
The standard ink cartridge for HP Deskjet F380 has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months when stored properly, in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight & heat.
How many pages can it print?
You can enjoy up to 190 prints for every cartridge.
Can I use this with my HP Deskjet F340 All-in-One Printer?
Yes! Just make sure that you read and follow the instructions to avoid replacement errors.