HP Deskjet F380 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F380
- Special Price $43.95 As low as $41.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Load a piece of white paper into the input tray. This will be used when the printer automatically runs a print test after you successfully replace the ink cartridge.
- Open the printer’s carriage access door. Wait until the printer carriage moves to the center, goes silent, and idle.
- Using light force, press down the empty cartridge, release, and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging and gently pull the plastic film that covers the copper-colored contacts. Be careful not to touch either these or the ink nozzles to avoid ink failures later on.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot and push it until it clicks, signaling that it’s in place.
- Close the carriage access door and wait a few seconds for the printer to run the test print.
What is the product’s shelf life?
The standard ink cartridge for HP Deskjet F380 has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months when stored properly, in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight & heat.
How many pages can it print?
You can enjoy up to 190 prints for every cartridge.
Can I use this with my HP Deskjet F340 All-in-One Printer?
Yes! Just make sure that you read and follow the instructions to avoid replacement errors.