Deskjet F340Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F340
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Load plain, white, unused paper on the printer’s tray (letter or A4 size).
- Turn your printer on and open the carriage access door. It will move to the center.
- Lightly press down on the old cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, pull the pink tab to remove the plastic tape. Note: Don’t touch copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles to not damage your ink.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note: Tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black or photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s access door. Follow your printer instructions during the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
I own an old unit. Will these work with my HP Deskjet F340?
Yes, it will! We manufacture our products to exceed OEM standards. As such, you’ll receive cartridges in the same dimensions which will fit your printer and work just the same.
What is the difference between the tri-color ink and the photo ink?
Both black and tri-color ink cartridges are needed for printing general documents. The photo ink cartridge is needed to print high-quality photos.
Why are there two different bundles?
Our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo is best suited for printing standard documents. The HP 21 & 22 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, on the other hand, is perfect if you intend to print a lot of high-quality photos.