HP Deskjet F340 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Easy to use and multi-functional, the HP Deskjet F340 remains to be an excellent economical starter printer. It can also be used as a backup printer for home and small office use. Partnered with Carrot Ink’s compatible cartridges, you can drive down your office’s budget on high-quality inks by as much as 75%! All our ink cartridges—whether you purchase our single black, tri-color, and photo cartridges or our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo—are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. We trust the quality of our products so much, in fact, that we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions asked return policy. If you’re unhappy with our cartridges, let us know and we’ll replace it or give you your money back.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet F340 ink
Contains x2 Black HP 21 (C9351AN), and 1x Color HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Contains x1 Black HP 21 (C9351AN), 1x Color HP 22 (C9352AN) and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN)
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $33.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and many more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and many more!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Load plain, white, unused paper on the printer’s tray (letter or A4 size).
- Turn your printer on and open the carriage access door. It will move to the center.
- Lightly press down on the old cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, pull the pink tab to remove the plastic tape. Note: Don’t touch copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles to not damage your ink.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note: Tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black or photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s access door. Follow your printer instructions during the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
I own an old unit. Will these work with my HP Deskjet F340?
Yes, it will! We manufacture our products to exceed OEM standards. As such, you’ll receive cartridges in the same dimensions which will fit your printer and work just the same.
What is the difference between the tri-color ink and the photo ink?
Both black and tri-color ink cartridges are needed for printing general documents. The photo ink cartridge is needed to print high-quality photos.
Why are there two different bundles?
Our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo is best suited for printing standard documents. The HP 21 & 22 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, on the other hand, is perfect if you intend to print a lot of high-quality photos.