Deskjet F335Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F335
- Special Price $42.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Load a letter-sized or an A4-sized, unused, white plain paper on your printer’s tray.
- Turn your printer on and open the cartridge door. The carriage will move to the center.
- Lightly press down on the old cartridge, then pull it towards you to remove it.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging, then remove the tape by pulling on the pink pull tab.
- Slide your new cartridge into the corresponding slot. Note: Tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black or photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door. Follow the steps your printer prompts you to do for the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a tri-color ink and a photo ink?
Tri-color inks are used for printing general documents, while photo inks are used if you want to print higher-quality photos and images.
If I buy in bulk, will these cartridges expire fast or is there a way to store them properly?
Don’t worry, our ink cartridges have shelf lives of 18 to 24 months. Keep them in a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight. And make sure that you store them in a cool, dry place. You can use the same storage technique to make opened inks last longer.
Why should I choose remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks help you drive down your costs for office supplies, as our products are significantly cheaper than the original. Moreover, you get to help save the environment as these inks are recycled and cleaned—that’s one less non-biodegradable material away from our landfills!