HP Deskjet F300 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Deskjet F300 series of printers is perfect for personal use and light printing work in a small office. Carrot Ink makes sure your DeskJet F300 produces good printing results every time with our remanufactured ink cartridges. Get the HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for beautiful color prints. If you need your printed images to pop out of from the paper, try the HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Buy the HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for crisp and solid blacks. Order $40 or more worth of products to get free shipping! Depending on our inventory, you can also enjoy same-day shipping if you place your order before 3PM, as long as it's not a Friday, weekend, or holiday.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Load plain white paper (letter or A4) in the paper tray.
- Pull down on the carriage cover in front of the printer above the delivery tray.
- Wait for the cartridge carriage to stop at the center.
- Press down gently on the cartridge to be replaced, then slide it out of the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Peel off the plastic tape. Don't touch the nozzle or the copper contact to avoid problems with the replacement process.
- Slot into place with the nozzle facing into the carriage until it clicks.
- Close the cover.
- The paper you loaded at the beginning should start printing.
- Once that's done, place the printed page onto the scanner with the top of the page to the left.
- Push the Scan button to start scanning. This will align the newly placed cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Tri-color ink and Photo ink?
By default, your printer uses a tri-color ink cartridge when you print with color. It's good enough when you just need basic color printing done. Photo ink is for higher quality images. You swap out a black ink cartridge with a photo ink one, so it works in tandem with the tri-color ink for richer colors.
How many pages can I get out of either Tri-color and Photo ink cartridges?
The HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge will give you around 165 pages, while the HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge will give you around 140 pages. These page yields all depend on how often you use your machine for colored prints, your printer settings, and the type of paper you use.
Are these cartridges environmentally friendly?
Yes! Since our cartridges are remanufactured, that means we take old, used up OEM cartridges and remake them to ensure their quality and durability. They cost less, too, so save money and save the earth by purchasing our products!