HP Deskjet F2480 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Buy cheap, high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet F2480 with fast delivery. And there’s no better place to purchase them than here at Carrot Ink. We have been providing reliable and affordable printing solutions since 1998. For your HP printer, we’ve got both standard and high yield remanufactured ink cartridges such as the High-Yield HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black. Print quality is never compromised because we follow a comprehensive quality assurance process in remanufacturing ink cartridges. From cleaning and replacing to refilling and testing, all steps are meticulously done to ensure our remanufactured cartridges meet OEM standards. Buy one now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge
How to Replace an Ink Cartridge
These steps will help you change the toner cartridge on your HP Deskjet F2480:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Push down the paper tray.
- Pull up the paper tray extension.
- Load fresh, plain white letter or A4 sized paper in the paper tray.
- Open the front carriage access door in the printer. Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer and is idle and silent.
- Gently push down on the cartridge to release it. Remove the cartridge by sliding it out of its slot.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its package.
- Lightly remove the plastic tape by pulling the pink colored tab.
- Hold the cartridges on either side with the nozzles facing toward the printer.
- Install the cartridge into its appropriate slot until it snaps into position.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my HP Deskjet F2480 display a ‘Cartridge Missing or Damaged’ error message after installing a new ink cartridge?
One of the possible reasons for this is that you’ve probably installed the new ink cartridge incorrectly. Try reinstalling the cartridge to make sure it has full electrical contact with your printer.
Can I leave an opened ink cartridge outside the printer for half an hour?
No. Leaving an opened ink cartridge uninstalled for 30 minutes may cause the ink to dry and clog the nozzles.
Is it a wise move to purchase the 3-Pack Combo just so I can get free shipping?
If you are replacing more than one ink cartridge on your printer, then by all means yes. But if you are not and you don’t use your printer regularly, might as well stick to buying the single ink cartridge.