HP Deskjet F2430 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Enjoy the same high-quality prints at a lower price—choose remanufactured ink cartridges for your Hp Deskjet F2430. Carrot Ink is a top-notch retailer of high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges with over 20 years of industry experience. Our products went through stringent tests to ensure that they meet or even exceed the performance of their genuine counterparts. We also offer the high yield versions that contains more ink and lets you print more pages. Whether you need a single ink cartridge such as the HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black or the 5-Pack Combo HP 60XL, we’ve got it right here. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance. Our friendly customer service representatives are on standby ready to assist you.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the used ink cartridges on your HP Deskjet F2430 with these steps:
- Turn on your printer if it is not turned on yet. Wait until it is idle and silent before you continue.
- Lower the paper tray. Lift the paper tray extension out.
- Fill the paper tray with clean, white paper or A4-sized paper.
- Open the front access door of the printer. Wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- Release the cartridge by pressing it down and then grab the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the packaging of the new cartridge.
- Gently pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides and insert it in its corresponding slot.
- Close the front access door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the new black ink cartridge into my HP Deskjet F2430 printer?
A black ink cartridge is usually placed in the slot on the right.
Can I resume printing as soon as I replaced the used ink cartridge on my printer?
Yes, you can. But make sure that the printer is already done printing an alignment page before you proceed.
How are remanufactured ink cartridges made?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are made by first taking the used original cartridge apart. Then, after taking the remaining ink out, the cartridge is cleaned thoroughly. The worn-out parts are then replaced together with the photo drum. Next, brand-new blades are installed and the cartridge is refilled with high-quality ink to meet OEM standards. And lastly, the remanufactured ink is tested to ensure quality and printer compatibility.