Deskjet F2430Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2430
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the used ink cartridges on your HP Deskjet F2430 with these steps:
- Turn on your printer if it is not turned on yet. Wait until it is idle and silent before you continue.
- Lower the paper tray. Lift the paper tray extension out.
- Fill the paper tray with clean, white paper or A4-sized paper.
- Open the front access door of the printer. Wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- Release the cartridge by pressing it down and then grab the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the packaging of the new cartridge.
- Gently pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides and insert it in its corresponding slot.
- Close the front access door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the new black ink cartridge into my HP Deskjet F2430 printer?
A black ink cartridge is usually placed in the slot on the right.
Can I resume printing as soon as I replaced the used ink cartridge on my printer?
Yes, you can. But make sure that the printer is already done printing an alignment page before you proceed.
How are remanufactured ink cartridges made?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are made by first taking the used original cartridge apart. Then, after taking the remaining ink out, the cartridge is cleaned thoroughly. The worn-out parts are then replaced together with the photo drum. Next, brand-new blades are installed and the cartridge is refilled with high-quality ink to meet OEM standards. And lastly, the remanufactured ink is tested to ensure quality and printer compatibility.