Deskjet F2400Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2400
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, then open the cartridge door. Wait until the carriage settles into the dock.
- Gently press the old cartridge down and pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, using the pink pull tab, remove the protective tape. Note: Don’t touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles as it could damage your inks.
- Place your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Gently push it until you feel it pop into place. Note: Tri-color goes to the left slot, while black goes to the right.
- Load paper into the printer’s input tray, then close the cartridge door.
- Wait until your printer finishes printing an alignment page.
- Set the alignment sheet print-side down on the scan bed, then press the scan button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the HP 60XL and HP 60 ink cartridges?
Their difference lies in the number of pages each cartridge can print. Our HP 60XL black and tri-color cartridges can print 600 and 440 pages, respectively. Our HP 60 black and tri-color cartridges can print 200 and 165 pages, respectively. Keep in mind that the frequency of use, images on your paper, and your printer’s settings can affect this estimation.
Will this work with my HP Deskjet F2400?
It most certainly will! We make sure that all our ink cartridges meet and exceed OEM standards. As such, each cartridge will come in the same dimensions as that of the original cartridge, allowing it to fit and work well with your printer.
Do remanufactured inks really help the environment?
Yes, it does. In fact, our remanufactured inks are cleaned and recycled, then refilled with our own ink. Using remanufactured inks ensures that non-biodegradable items would not end up in the landfill and instead used for future printer use.