HP Deskjet F2120 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Easily print, scan, and copy documents and photos with the HP Deskjet F2120. This all-in-one printer is ideal for home or office use—it makes tasks easier and faster to accomplish. Plus, it’s economical too as it features an on-screen print-cancel button that allows you to cancel unwanted print jobs so you can save on paper and ink. And when it’s time to replace its used cartridges, no need to fret—affordable remanufactured ink cartridges are widely available online. But choose only from a reputable seller like us. Here at Carrot Ink, we sell only high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges such as the HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. All our products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so shop with confidence here today!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lower the print cartridge door to gain access to the print cartridge carrier.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer and stops.
- Lightly press down on the empty print cartridge to release it.
- Remove the used cartridge by pulling it towards you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully remove its sealing tape.
- Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge and insert it into the corresponding slot.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve got a ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge—what to do?
A ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message could indicate an improperly installed ink cartridge. Try removing the newly installed cartridge first. Then, install it again but see to it that it is seated properly in its slot this time.
I am not certain which cartridge goes to the left and which one goes to the right—can you please help?
The HP Deskjet F2120 has two cartridges: the tri-color cartridge that is usually in the left slot and the black cartridge that is in the right slot.
Do you offer technical support in case I encounter some issues after installing the new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet F2120?
Yes, we do! We’ve partnered with Cartridge-Support.com, which basically has all the answers to most cartridge issues. But if you need to speak to us, you can contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.