Deskjet F2120Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2120
- Special Price $42.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lower the print cartridge door to gain access to the print cartridge carrier.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer and stops.
- Lightly press down on the empty print cartridge to release it.
- Remove the used cartridge by pulling it towards you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully remove its sealing tape.
- Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge and insert it into the corresponding slot.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve got a ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge—what to do?
A ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message could indicate an improperly installed ink cartridge. Try removing the newly installed cartridge first. Then, install it again but see to it that it is seated properly in its slot this time.
I am not certain which cartridge goes to the left and which one goes to the right—can you please help?
The HP Deskjet F2120 has two cartridges: the tri-color cartridge that is usually in the left slot and the black cartridge that is in the right slot.
Do you offer technical support in case I encounter some issues after installing the new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet F2120?
Yes, we do! We’ve partnered with Cartridge-Support.com, which basically has all the answers to most cartridge issues. But if you need to speak to us, you can contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.