HP Deskjet D4360 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Find cheap replacement ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet D4360 here! From single ink cartridges including the High Yield HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black and the HP 99 (C9369WN) Multi-Photo to HP 74XL & 75XL 3-Pack Combo, Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges are guaranteed to fit and work just like their OEM counterparts at a fraction of the cost. We made sure shopping for a new cartridge is easy-peasy here at Carrot Ink. Browse our catalog now, select the product you need, place your order and we’ll ship it to you fast. We even offer free shipping on orders worth $40 or more, so contact us now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these simple steps to replace the old cartridge on your HP Deskjet D4360:
- Start by opening the printer’s top cover.
- Gently press down on the old cartridge and slide it out from its slot. Note: remove the cartridge from the left slot for tri-color cartridge and from the right slot for the black cartridge.
- Get the new ink and take it off from its packaging. Then, remove the protective tape of the new cartridge by pulling the pink tab.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Do this in a slight upward angle until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover by slowly pulling it downwards.
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges so cheap?
We are able to offer incredibly low prices on remanufactured cartridges because it is much cheaper to manufacture them compared to branded cartridges. However, cheap prices doesn’t mean a compromise in quality. We pass on the savings to you so you can enjoy high quality ink and toner at low prices.
Is a remanufactured ink cartridge similar in terms of quality to a new branded cartridge?
A properly remanufactured ink cartridge has no difference in print quality or page yield. It is processed following strict quality control guidelines and are designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges void my HP Deskjet 4360 warranty?
No. Because the law prohibits printer manufacturers including HP from voiding their product’s warranty on the grounds that the consumer did not use the original manufacturer’s cartridge.