HP Deskjet D4260 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4260
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to help you change the toner cartridges on your HP Deskjet D4260:
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the print carriage access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the right part of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge.
- Slide the cartridge out of the print cartridge cradle.
- Load unused, plain white letter or A4 sized paper on the paper tray.
- Unpack the new print cartridge.
- Gently pull out the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab. Be careful to touch only the black plastic.
- Push the print cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle until you hear a click.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between HP 74 and HP 74XL?
The XL in HP 74XL means the cartridge contains more ink than the regular HP 74 cartridge. Although it’s priced a bit higher, the XL version often lasts two to three times longer than the regular cartridge.
Why should I get the high yield remanufactured ink cartridge for my HP Deskjet D4260?
You should get the high yield version to print more pages without spending much. But if you don’t print regularly, this may not be the best option for you.
Is it a good idea to stock up on high yield cartridges?
Well, it depends on how frequently you use your printer. Take note that remanufactured ink cartridges only have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you print thousands of pages every day, it’s alright to buy a spare or two to avoid printing delays.