Deskjet D2680Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2680
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Pull the top cover up to open.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer and is idle and silent.
- Raise the green door on top of the cartridge that you need to replace until the cartridge pops free.
- Pull the used ink cartridge to remove.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge. Make sure that the side with the sensors is toward the back, and then gently slide it in and press down to lock.
- Close the green door to secure the new cartridge.
- Close the top printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is a remanufactured ink cartridge better for the environment?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are also called “recycled ink cartridges.’’ By recycling these cartridges, we prevent thousands of empty OEM cartridges from being thrown into landfills every year.
Will the use of a remanufactured ink cartridge damage my HP Deskjet 960?
No. Remanufactured ink cartridges will not damage your printer, particularly the print heads. All our ink cartridges go through stringent quality testing to ensure that they meet or exceed OEM standards.
Will using a remanufactured ink cartridge void my HP printer warranty?
No, it will not invalidate your printer warranty. It is against the law for a printer manufacturer to do this simply because the consumer chooses non-branded cartridges.