Deskjet D2660Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2660
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and wait until your machine is idle and quiet.
- Load an unused, plain white letter or A4-sized paper.
- Open your printer’s cartridge door and wait until the carriage moves to the center and stops.
- Press down the old cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Note: Don’t touch the copper electrical strip, contact, or ink nozzles to not damage the ink.
- Remove the plastic tape on the new ink cartridge by pulling its tab.
- Hold your new cartridge by its sides, then slide it in the corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle. Push until you hear it lock in place. Note: The slot on the left is for the tri-color cartridge, while the slot for the right is for the black cartridge.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door. It will the print a test page, align the printer head, and calibrate it. Follow the instructions on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the 5-pack combo or the single ink cartridges?
This would depend largely on how often you print. If you print in large volumes frequently, it’s best that you get our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo, so you’ll have ready cartridges in case you run low. If you only print occasionally, then you can get the single ink cartridges as it would better fit your needs.
How reliable are your ink cartridges?
Our ink cartridges are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility and are made to exceed OEM standards. On top of that, we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not happy with any of our products, let us know and we’ll replace it or give you your money back.
How much will shipping cost me?
Shipping costs will vary, depending on our available inventory. We, however, offer same-day shipping if you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time (except weekends and holidays). Our delivery prices can go as low as $3.95! And purchases of more than $40 comes with free shipping!