HP Deskjet D2660 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP DeskJet D2660 prides itself as a sustainable product, as it’s made from recycled materials with a performance comparable to other brands. And to further help drive down your environmental footprint, you can get your next replacement cartridge from Carrot Ink! With our remanufactured inks, we take these non-biodegradable products out of our landfills, then clean and recycle them for printer use. On top of that, it will not compromise the quality of your output as you will still get professional-grade prints. Order more than $40 today and you’ll get your shipping for free!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and wait until your machine is idle and quiet.
- Load an unused, plain white letter or A4-sized paper.
- Open your printer’s cartridge door and wait until the carriage moves to the center and stops.
- Press down the old cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Note: Don’t touch the copper electrical strip, contact, or ink nozzles to not damage the ink.
- Remove the plastic tape on the new ink cartridge by pulling its tab.
- Hold your new cartridge by its sides, then slide it in the corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle. Push until you hear it lock in place. Note: The slot on the left is for the tri-color cartridge, while the slot for the right is for the black cartridge.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door. It will the print a test page, align the printer head, and calibrate it. Follow the instructions on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the 5-pack combo or the single ink cartridges?
This would depend largely on how often you print. If you print in large volumes frequently, it’s best that you get our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo, so you’ll have ready cartridges in case you run low. If you only print occasionally, then you can get the single ink cartridges as it would better fit your needs.
How reliable are your ink cartridges?
Our ink cartridges are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility and are made to exceed OEM standards. On top of that, we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not happy with any of our products, let us know and we’ll replace it or give you your money back.
How much will shipping cost me?
Shipping costs will vary, depending on our available inventory. We, however, offer same-day shipping if you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time (except weekends and holidays). Our delivery prices can go as low as $3.95! And purchases of more than $40 comes with free shipping!