Deskjet D2545Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2545
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet D2545 Color Inkjet Printer and load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the print carriage access door.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover. Press OK. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass and press the start-copy black button or the start-copy color button. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Did I just install a defective black ink cartridge because my HP Deskjet D2545 is not printing in black?
Your HP Deskjet D2545 not printing in black does not necessarily mean a defective black ink cartridge is installed. Try checking if there’s any obstruction that’s preventing the printer from recognizing the black ink. If the sealing tape on the black cartridge is still intact, then that’s the culprit. Remove it before reinstalling the black cartridge.
Why do the print results have broken lines in grid patterns even if all ink cartridges have sufficient ink?
Broken lines in grid patterns often indicate a problem with the ink nozzles. Try cleaning the printhead nozzles before you continue printing to resolve the issue.
Do you offer free shipping and easy returns?
Yes, we do. All orders with a subtotal equal or greater than $40 are qualified for free shipping via standard shipping only for the 48 adjoining states (Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories are excluded from free shipping). And for returns, just contact our Customer Service Department to facilitate your request—make sure it’s within a year of purchase.