HP Deskjet D2545 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Deskjet D2545 Color Inkjet Printer has photo-quality resolution up to 4,800-optimized dpi, and prints at speeds up to 20 pages per minute. Amazon users give this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and fast speed, however it uses ink extremely fast. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 60XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 60-70% less than the same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet D2545 Color Inkjet Printer and load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the print carriage access door.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover. Press OK. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass and press the start-copy black button or the start-copy color button. The printer will align the cartridges.