HP Deskjet D1530 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
As a simple, no-nonsense printer, the HP Deskjet D1530 gets the job done. Print clear and sharp text documents and brilliant images with your unit when you use the HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and the HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge by Carrot Ink. Our cartridges are remanufactured to meet and exceed OEM standards, so you don't have to worry about streaks, smudges, or faded ink. You'll get superior quality results while saving on your printing expenses, too! Our products are much more affordable than original cartridges. For more bang for your buck, buy the HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo. Place your order today and have it delivered to your doorstep ASAP!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Push the power button to turn on your printer.
- Open the cover. The ink cartridge carriage should move to the center. Wait for it to stop.
- Push down on the cartridge that needs replacing, then pull it out of its slot.
- Take your replacement cartridge out of its packaging. Pull on the pink plastic tape covering the ink nozzle. Make sure not to touch the nozzle and the copper contacts to avoid ink failure.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty slot, with the ink nozzle facing the carriage. It should snap into place. Do not press down on the printer for leverage while inserting the cartridge, as this might cause the carriage to come out of its position.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will shipping cost?
Delivery can be as low as $3.95, but if you purchase $40 or more worth of our products, shipping will be absolutely free! We also offer same-day shipping for most orders if you place your order before 3PM Pacific time (except on Fridays, weekends, and holidays), depending on inventory.
Is there a warranty for your products?
We stand by the quality of our products with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, but for your peace of mind, we do offer a one-year warranty. Whatever issue you might run into with our ink cartridges, you can get either a free replacement or a full refund.
I took a cartridge out of its packaging but realized I didn't have to use it just yet. How do I store it?
You'll want to keep it in an airtight container with the nozzles up. Place a damp cloth or piece of paper inside to keep the ink from drying up. Store the container in a cool place.