Deskjet D1520Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1520
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are simple steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet D1520:
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the printer lid. The carriage will move to the middle of the printer. Wait until the carriage stops before you press the cartridge down to release it.
- Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the protective tape using the pink pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the correct slot. Push it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you wish to replace another ink cartridge.
- Close the printer lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I store unopened ink cartridges in a cool place?
Heat is the main enemy of ink cartridges. Not only does it cause air bubbles to expand inside the cartridge, it also causes the ink to leak. So, make sure to store them in an area with room temperature.
Why should I be mindful of the low ink levels on my HP Deskjet D1520?
Low ink levels can impact print quality. So, if you notice that one of your cartridges is running low on ink, be sure to get a replacement cartridge real soon.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured cartridges?
Yes. All our products come with 1-year warranty with free returns.