Deskjet D1455Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1455
- Special Price $42.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a remanufactured cartridge made?
Remanufactured cartridges are made by first collecting used printer cartridges. These are then cleaned, then recycled by refilling them with new ink for use again.
Do I need both color and photo ink to print?
For standard colored printing, you need both black ink and colored ink installed in your printer. If you want to do high quality photo printing, you’ll need photo ink.
How are colored ink and photo ink different?
You’ll need colored ink for your standard colored printing. If you’d like to do photo printing as well, you can use photo ink in conjunction with colored ink to print high-quality photos.