HP Deskjet D1455 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP D1455 Deskjet Printer is an inkjet color printer that can print quality documents, colored artwork, and even photographs on a variety of media such as envelopes, greeting cards, and transparencies. With Carrot Ink supplies, you can print all you want without worrying about the cost of restocking. Purchase our HP 21 & 22 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo to resupply on black, colored, and photo ink at prices much friendlier than genuine supplies. We guarantee you'll be surprised and satisfied with the quality we deliver, which is just as good as, if not better, than brand name inks. Buy now and enjoy free shipping on orders above $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a remanufactured cartridge made?
Remanufactured cartridges are made by first collecting used printer cartridges. These are then cleaned, then recycled by refilling them with new ink for use again.
Do I need both color and photo ink to print?
For standard colored printing, you need both black ink and colored ink installed in your printer. If you want to do high quality photo printing, you’ll need photo ink.
How are colored ink and photo ink different?
You’ll need colored ink for your standard colored printing. If you’d like to do photo printing as well, you can use photo ink in conjunction with colored ink to print high-quality photos.