HP Deskjet D1341 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP D1341 DeskJet Printer is an ultra-compact colored printer that gives laser-quality monochrome text and vivid photos at up to 16 pages per minute for monochrome and 12 pages per minute colored printing. With Carrot Ink printing supplies, you can enjoy this quality at just a fraction of the price. Combo packs such as our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo let you restock on both black and colored ink while keeping costs down. You'll save a bunch of money and reap quality performance that's just as good as, if not better than, brand name supplies. Browse our store and see how much we can save you!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet D1341 ink
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and many more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and many more!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel resistance.
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a remanufactured cartridge good for the Earth?
Yes! Remanufactured cartridges are recycled and thus reduce waste, keeping one thing from going to the trash.
Do I need both black and colored ink for my printer?
You’ll need at least black ink for your printer to work. If you want to do colored printing, you’ll need both black and colored ink.
Will using your ink void my printer’s warranty?
Nope! Using our ink will not void your printer’s warranty. They will come in the same dimensions and features as the original cartridges.