Deskjet 9800Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 9800
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$44.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$28.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace an empty ink cartridge in the HP Deskjet 9800 Series Printer with these easy steps:
- Open the printer cover. Wait until the carriage moves to the right side of the printer and is idle and silent before continuing.
- Push the cartridge latch upwards and then, lightly remove the cartridge from the carriage.
- Carefully remove the packaging of the new cartridge. When removing, you should only touch the black plastic underneath.
- Gently pull the colored pull tab to remove the plastic tape attached to the cartridge.
- Hold the print cartridge and make sure that the copper contacts are facing the printer.
- Slide the print cartridge into the cradle.
- Press down on the cartridge latch until it snaps shut.
- Close the printer cover and your printer will automatically align the print cartridges afterward.
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
It means that the cartridge is rebuilt to specifications of the OEM cartridge using a combination of new, reused, and repaired parts.
How do I store unused ink cartridges for my HP DeskJet 9800?
Here are three rules to follow: store the cartridges upright, keep them in a cool, dark, and dry place, and keep them in sealed bags.
Will I get more bang for my buck with a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Remanufactured ink cartridges offer more value for money because they are filled with premium ink that is much cheaper than OEM ink. These allow consumers to print sharp and fade-resistant documents without having to shell out more money.