HP Deskjet 960 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Buying replacement ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 960 is fast and convenient, thanks to Carrot Ink’s easy-to-use site. With the remanufactured HP cartridges available through our safe and secure online store, you don’t need to go through much hassle just to get the ink you need. Simply place your order and we’ll get it to you in no time at all. Is it the HP 45 (51645A) Black that you need? Then, simply add this item to your cart and proceed to checkout or contact us if you need to know more about our product. All of Carrot Ink’s products are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Get a new ink cartridge from us today and save on printing costs!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Open the top printer cover.
- Wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the right side of the printer. Proceed only once it stops and becomes idle and quiet.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pressing down and slide it out of the cartridge cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging and remove the protective tape carefully.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cartridge cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make sure I get only high-quality remanufactured ink cartridge for my HP Deskjet 5940?
One of the best ways to ensure you get high-quality remanufactured cartridge is to buy only from a reputable cartridge seller like Carrot Ink. With over 20 years industry experience, Carrot Ink continuously improves its products to ensure they meet OEM specifications or your money back.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
We offer a full one-year money-back guarantee on all our Carrot Ink brand products. So, if you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, just let us know and we’ll refund you your money no questions asked.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges use brand-new components?
Yes. We replace any parts that are damaged with brand-new, high-quality components.