Deskjet 952CCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 952C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- To access the print cartridge cradle, lower the Fold-Up tray, and then press the Power Button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. The cradle moves to an accessible position.
- Raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the print cartridge out and discard it.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the protective vinyl tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Push the print cartridge firmly, straight down into the print cartridge cradle.
- Close the cradle latch. When the latch is fully closed, you will hear a click.
- Load plain white paper in the IN tray.
- Close the top cover, then a calibration page will print
- If the Print Cartridge Status Light continues to blink after you install the new print cartridge, check the part number on the print cartridge to ensure you installed the correct one.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are genuine cartridges that were used before, and have been cleaned, recycled, and refilled with new ink to be used again.
Is a high-yield cartridge better than a standard cartridge?
Based on your printing habits, a high-yield cartridge will give you a best bang for your buck if you print often, as it will last longer before needing replacement.
Is my printer warranty safe with your ink?
Yes. Using our ink cartridges will not change the warranty of your printer.