Deskjet 950CCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 950C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- To access the print cartridge cradle, lower the Fold-Up tray, and then press the Power Button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. The cradle moves to an accessible position.
- Raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the print cartridge out and discard it.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the protective vinyl tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Push the print cartridge firmly, straight down into the print cartridge cradle.
- Close the cradle latch. When the latch is fully closed, you will hear a click.
- Load plain white paper in the IN tray.
- Close the top cover, then a calibration page will print
- If the Print Cartridge Status Light continues to blink after you install the new print cartridge, check the part number on the print cartridge to ensure you installed the correct one.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a remanufactured cartridge benefit the environment?
When remanufactured cartridges (cartridges that have been cleaned and recycled for another use) are used, it turns a used cartridge from trash into a new cartridge for use. This reduces waste and the impact of creating a brand-new cartridge would have on the environment.
What is a high-yield cartridge?
High-yield cartridges have more ink stored in them than standard cartridges. That means they can print more pages before needing replacement.
How many pages can I print?
The HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 560, while the HP 45 (51645A) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 930. The final page count will depend on the type of settings used on your printer.