HP Deskjet 940C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 940C printer has resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, and it prints up to 12 pages per minute in black, and up to 10 pages per minute in color. PC Magazine gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its excellent print quality, however the instructions contain some errors. Amazon users give this printer 3.4 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, but say it is a little slow. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we have remanufactured HP 15 and HP 78 ink cartridges for this printer that sell for 60-70% less than the very same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the Out tray and Fold-Up tray are both down.
- Press the power button.
- Open the top cover. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Lift the cartridge latch and remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and secure the latch.
- Close the top cover.