HP Deskjet 940 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 940 Printer offers resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. It's a basic, single-purpose device, compatible with most operating systems and offers standard USB and parallel connections. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 15 and HP 78 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 60-70% less than the same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- On your HP Deskjet 940 Printer, make sure the Out tray and Fold-Up tray are both down.
- Press the power button. Open the top cover. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Lift the cartridge latch and remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and secure the latch.
- Close the top cover.