HP Deskjet 932C ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 932C Printer has a maximum resolution in black of 600 x 600 dpi, and a resolution in color of 2400 x 1200. It prints up to 9 pages per minute in black, and 2.9 pages per minute in color. Amazon users report they are happy with this printer. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 45 and HP 78 ink cartridges for this printer at 65-75% less cost than genuine HP cartridges. We have been providing high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges since 1998, so rest assured that you are not getting anything less. All our products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee too, so why hesitate? We offer fast shipping and we have a live customer service if you need any assistance.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet printer.
- Open the top cover. The ink carriage will slide towards the center of the printer.
- Flip up the green cover on top of the cartridge you wish to replace and pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Pop the new cartridge into the correct slot, press down, and flip the green cover over it.
- Close the top cover. The machine will print a test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges considered eco-friendly?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are eco-friendly because they help reduce the number of cartridges that end up in the landfill every year. Just imagine if every printer user uses a remanufactured cartridge, there’s no need to throw away empty ink cartridges.
If my order subtotal is $40 or more, can I qualify for free shipping?
Yes, provided that your shipping address is within the 48 contiguous states.
What are the shipping methods that you offer?
All orders can be shipped by either UPS Overnight, UPS 2-day, and Standard UPS Ground, which usually takes 3 to 5 business days.