HP Deskjet 932C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 932C Printer has a maximum resolution in black of 600 x 600 dpi, and a resolution in color of 2400 x 1200. It prints up to 9 pages per minute in black, and 2.9 pages per minute in color. Amazon users report they are happy with this printer. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 45 and HP 78 ink cartridges for this printer at 65-75% less cost than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet printer.
- Open the top cover. The ink carriage will slide towards the center of the printer.
- Flip up the green cover on top of the cartridge you wish to replace and pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Pop the new cartridge into the correct slot, press down, and flip the green cover over it.
- Close the top cover. The machine will print a test page.