HP Deskjet 932 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 932 offers resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi in black, and 2400 x 1200 dpi in color. It prints up to 9 pages per minute in black, and 2.9 pages per minute in color. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 45 and HP 78 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced a humongous 75% less than the same genuine HP cartridges. You can get four of our excellent cartridges, and have money left over, for the cost of just a single genuine HP cartridge. And if you live within the 48 adjoining states, you can even get more savings as we offer free shipping on orders $40 and above. So, would you like to order now? Simply add the item to your cart and we’ll process your order in no time.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 932 printer.
- Pull open the top of the printer. The ink carriage will slide towards the center.
- Pop up the lid on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot, press down, and close the lid over its top.
- Close the top of the printer. The machine will print a test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to get a replacement HP ink cartridge?
When your printer says ‘Low on Ink,’ you should consider getting a replacement HP cartridge so you have one on hand when the cartridge becomes totally depleted.
Why did the ink lights on my HP Deskjet 932 suddenly blink and the printer just won’t print?
Blinking ink lights indicate that the cartridges are running low on ink or empty. Try replacing the print cartridges to continue printing.
What does ‘backorder’ mean?
When a product indicates ‘backorder,’ it simply means that the said product is out of stock. But here at Carrot, backorder is very rare.