HP Deskjet 932 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 932 offers resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi in black, and 2400 x 1200 dpi in color. It prints up to 9 pages per minute in black, and 2.9 pages per minute in color. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 45 and HP 78 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced a humongous 75% less than the same genuine HP cartridges. You can get four of our excellent cartridges, and have money left over, for the cost of just a single genuine HP cartridge.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 932 printer.
- Pull open the top of the printer. The ink carriage will slide towards the center.
- Pop up the lid on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot, press down, and close the lid over its top.
- Close the top of the printer. The machine will print a test page.