Deskjet 930CCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 930C
- $96.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- To access the print cartridge cradle, lower the Fold-Up tray, and then press the Power Button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. The cradle moves to an accessible position.
- Raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the print cartridge out and discard it.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the protective vinyl tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Push the print cartridge firmly, straight down into the print cartridge cradle.
- Close the cradle latch. When the latch is fully closed, you will hear a click.
- Load plain white paper in the IN tray.
- Close the top cover, then a calibration page will print
- If the Print Cartridge Status Light continues to blink after you install the new print cartridge, check the part number on the print cartridge to ensure you installed the correct one.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a remanufactured cartridge made?
Remanufactured cartridges are used genuine cartridges that have been cleaned and recycled into new cartridges instead of thrown away. We refill these cartridges with our ink, so they can be used again.
Which locations do you ship to?
We ship to all US states and territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses.
How much does shipping cost?
We ship for $3.95, while it costs $24.99 for Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories. We offer free shipping for all purchases above $40 for the 48 mainland states.