HP Deskjet 920C ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Achieve true to life color whether you’re printing simple documents or a detailed picture with our incredibly low-priced HP Deskjet 920C Ink Slash up 75% off your ink expenses when you order from Carrot Ink today! Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is guaranteed to register vivid and smudge-free black and white prints. If you want to get bright and crisp color with your every print, our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is your best bet. Our products also come with a 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not pleased with your order, we will accept returns no questions asked. Call us now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 920C ink
Contains 2 Black HP 15 (C6615DN), and 1 Color HP 78 (C6578DN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $129.95
Special Price $69.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 812, HP OfficeJet V40xi, and many more!
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $19.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is on and the out tray is down.
- Open the top cover and wait for the cradle to move to the center of the printer.
- Raise the cradle latch and then lift the used ink cartridge out of the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove its packaging as well as the protective vinyl tape. Be careful not to touch the copper contacts and ink nozzle because fingerprints on these parts can cause ink failure.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printer and push until it is seated firmly.
- Secure the cradle latch and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of the black ink cartridge? How about the colored one?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 600, while our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages. Please remember that while every ink cartridge have a standard page yield, this may still vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
Will a remanufactured ink work with my printer?
Absolutely! Carrot Ink products are guaranteed to bear all essential parts a cartridge should have to work properly. This means that our remanufactured ink cartridges will definitely work with your machine.
How soon will I get my order?
We’d be happy to send your order on the same day if you place them by 3PM Pacific Time between Monday and Thursday. All orders made from Friday to Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.