Deskjet 842CCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 842C
- HP 17 (C6625AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 843C, HP Deskjet 825Cvr, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power the printer on an open the top cover of the machine. Wait for the carriage to finish moving to the access area.
- Raise the cradle latch and then carefully remove the used cartridge.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and remove the protective vinyl tape.
- Insert the new cartridge firmly into place.
- Close the cradle latch and the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink is remanufactured?
Empty ink cartridges that are up for remanufacturing are sent to an authorized facility, so they can be filled to capacity. Remanufacturers also ensure that the cartridges have all the complete parts so that they can function perfectly upon installation.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 17 (C6625AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 430. Please note that an ink cartridge’s page yield can still vary especially in cases where you use thicker types of paper or if you print more frequently.
How do I store unopened ink boxes?
While this ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, it’s still best to ensure that unopened boxes are placed in cool, dry place. Also, keep them away from direct heat sunlight to ensure that the ink’s quality is intact.