HP Deskjet 812C ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Whether your printer is brand new or a classic one, it only deserves to run in high quality ink. You can count on our HP Deskjet 812C Ink to serve only clear and crisp prints and to save you more than 60% on ink costs! We offer a reliable black & white colored tandem which you can find in our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and HP 23 (C1823D) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge which are both guaranteed to work well with your machine much like a genuine name-brand cartridge does. Our two-decade experience in the remanufactured ink business is your guarantee that you can trust our products as well as our after-sales service. Call us now and we’d be glad to discuss you your ink options!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 812C ink
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 812, HP OfficeJet V40xi, and many more!
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 712, HP OfficeJet Pro 1175Cse, and many more!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Power the printer on before changing the ink cartridge and wait for the print cartridge cradle to finish moving to the center of the machine.
- Open the cradle latch from the top and then remove the used cartridge out of the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of is packaging and then remove the protective tape. Remember to never touch the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle as fingerprints on these areas can cause ink failure.
- Push the new cartridge into its corresponding slot firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the latch and then close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this ink work even if my machine has already been discontinued by the manufacturer?
Definitely! Our remanufactured ink is designed to bear all the parts necessary to a cartridge so that it works seamlessly with your machine every time you print.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 600 while our HP 23 (C1823D) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 690 pages. Please note that an ink cartridge’s page yield may change depending on the frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
Does this ink work with different printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with several models of HP Color Copier, Deskjet, Fax, Officejet, and PSC machines. You may refer to the complete list of compatible printer models below or call our customer service team for more specific details.