HP Deskjet 6988 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
If you have an HP Deskjet 6988 and you’re looking to save money on ink replacements, Carrot Ink has the best deal for you as we go all the way up to 82% on savings! Produce high-quality prints whether you’re printing at home or in the office with affordable ink replacements. We also offer a wealth of ink cartridge options including HP 96 & 97 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, and single ink cartridges HP 99 Multi-Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and HP 100 Gray Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Save yourself and your wallet from expensive inks and trust Carrot Ink for your printing needs that are guaranteed high quality and gives you the best value for your money.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 6988 Ink
Contains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $32.85
Special Price $22.95
Ink Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6520, HP PhotoSmart 2710, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the cover of the printer and wait until the print carriage moves to the right side of the printer and goes idle. Lift the print cartridge open gently.
- Take the new replacement ink and unwrap it carefully. Be careful not to touch the copper strips as you peel off the plastic and that the ink cartridge is not upside down.
- Peel the plastic off the ink cartridge with care and make sure not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles to avoid bad electrical connections and ink failure.
- Position the ink cartridge that the copper strips are on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Gently slide the print cartridge into the carriage and push until you hear it snap in position. Then, close its latch.
- After replacing the ink cartridge, the printer will automatically run a test print so make sure that the printer is loaded with paper.
How many pages can one cartridge print?
A single HP Deskjet 6988 Ink Cartridge can yield up to 840 pages. Actual results will vary due to factors like printer settings, paper type, usage and more.
When is the expiration date of the ink cartridge?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 6988 have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. This means they can be stored in their original packaging in a cool and dry place for that duration without drying up.
What other printers is this compatible with?
Apart from HP Deskjet 6988, this ink is also compatible with HP Deskjet 6830, 6840, 6940, and 9800.