Deskjet 6980Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6980dt, Deskjet 6980xi
- $37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- $36.95Out of stock
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6520, HP PhotoSmart 2710, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these six effortless steps to replace the ink cartridges for HP Deskjet 6980 Print Series:
- Press the Power button to turn your printer on.
- Open the printer cover. Wait until the cartridge cradle moves to the right side of the printer and is idle.
- Open the cartridge latch and slide the old cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge off its packaging. Then, remove the protective tape in the new cartridge.
- Hold the print cartridge so the nozzles are down and the contacts face toward the printer. Then, slide the cartridge in and close the latch.
- Close the printer cover.
Why should I get a remanufactured ink cartridge for my HP Deskjet 6980?
Remanufactured cartridges offer the same high-quality printouts at a lower cost. They cost, on average, 30-50% less than original ink cartridges.
Should I replace my old ink cartridge as soon as the printer says it’s running low?
Not necessarily. You may still use the printer ink until the printer stops. But make sure you already have a new one on hand in case the old cartridge runs out completely.
Can a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer warranty?
No. Because US consumer law states that the printer brand cannot void the printer warranty due to use of remanufactured cartridges.