Deskjet 6840Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6840
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and open the cover. Then, wait for the ink cartridge carriage to stop in the middle.
- Gently push down on the latch of the cartridge you’re replacing.
- Unhook the latch by pulling out its bottom. Then, pull the old cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its package. Peel off the plastic tape covering the ink nozzle. Be careful not to touch the nozzle or the copper contacts.
- Slide the cartridge into the empty slot. Triangle-marked cartridges go into the left slot. Square or pentagon-marked cartridges go into the right.
- Push down on the latch to cover the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close your printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose your cartridges over original inks?
Our ink cartridges will save you up to 75% more than buying name-brand products without compromising the quality of your prints. These cartridges are manufactured in an ISO-9001 certified facility, allowing us to meet (and exceed!) OEM standards.
How do you make your cartridges so affordable?
Glad you asked! We re-engineer used original ink cartridges to keep our production cost low. Not only do you enjoy a more affordable product, but you also help reduce waste by keeping these non-biodegradables away from our landfills!
What are the terms of your warranty?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and one-year warranty with all our products. If for any reason you’re not happy with the cartridge you bought, send it back and we can give you a free replacement or your money back.