HP Deskjet 6540 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6540
- Special Price $28.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32eaOut of stock
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To remove and install print cartridges for HP Deskjet 6540, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the printer cover and wait for the printer cartridge to be idle and silent.
- Remove the old cartridge. Do this by pressing down lightly on top of the cartridge latch. Then, unhook the cartridge by pulling out the bottom of the latch.
- Gently slide the cartridge out.
- Get the new ink cartridge. Remove its protective tape.
- Hold the cartridge and slide it into the proper slot. Note: Cartridges marked with a triangle go into the left slot while cartridges with a square/pentagon go into the right.
- Close the printer cover.
What is the benefit of choosing a remanufactured ink cartridge for my HP Deskjet 6540?
It’s the huge savings on printing costs. Remanufactured ink cartridges cost a lot lower than the genuine cartridges, but they perform almost the same.
Can a remanufactured cartridge damage my printer?
No. A remanufactured ink cartridge is actually an OEM cartridge that is used, recycled, and refilled with ink. A quality test is performed on each cartridge to ensure that it provides the same performance you expect from an OEM cartridge.
What are some tips on how to store unopened ink cartridges properly?
Make sure you store the cartridges upright to avoid leakage. Keep the cartridges in a sealed bag before storing them in a cool, dry, and dark place.