Deskjet 6520Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6520
- Special Price $28.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32eaOut of stock
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on. After that, open the cartridge access door and then wait for the carriage to finish moving to the access are.
- Remove the used cartridge by pressing on the tab on front and pulling it out from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove its packaging. Next, remove the orange pull-tab completely and then twist the orange cap until it snaps off.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot and press until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a standard cartridge and a high-yield one?
A cartridge that indicates high yield can print more pages than the standard one. For example, our standard HP 94 (C8765WN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 480 pages while our HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 860 pages.
Can I use this ink with other printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with HP printers from different series including Deskjet, Officejet, PSC, and Photosmart series. You may refer to the complete list below or call our customer service team so that they can help you pick out the right ink for your machine.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. You may protect the quality of unopened ink boxes by placing them in a cool, dry shelf and keeping them away from direct sunlight.