HP Deskjet 5440 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
If you need to print plenty of documents in your business, you need to be practical. Go with remanufactured ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 5440. Not only they cost much less, but they are more convenient to purchase because they are widely available online. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find a vast selection of remanufactured ink cartridges and printer supplies. For your Deskjet 5440, we’ve got the HP 92 (C9362WN) Black, HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo, and HP 93 (C9361WN) Tri-Color. All are guaranteed to work with your HP printer or your money back. Feel free to call us to purchase. Or just add the product to your cart and we’ll process it right away.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $7.95
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Change the toner cartridge on your HP Deskjet 5440 by following these simple steps:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load fresh, A-4 sized paper or plain white letter in the paper tray.
- Open the top cover of the printer. Wait until the carriage moves and stops on the right side of the printer.
- Release the cartridge by pressing down, and then, slide it out of its slot.
- Pull out the new print cartridge from its bag.
- Pull the colored tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Hold the cartridge on both sides.
- Slide the print cartridge at a slight upward angle into its corresponding slot. Push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 4 to 8 to change another cartridge.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the black print cartridge together with the tri-color and the photo print cartridges?
Not necessarily. You only need to replace the cartridge that’s totally depleted. But if you think the two remaining cartridges are starting to run low on ink too, it’s best to purchase all three cartridges.
How do I check the ink levels on my HP Deskjet 5440 printer?
To check the ink levels, use the software installed with your Deskjet 5440. Simply open the printer ‘Toolbox’ and click the ‘Estimated Ink Levels’ tab.
Should I get a replacement ink cartridge as soon as I receive a low-ink warning message?
Not necessarily. But it’s best to have a replacement ink cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays.