Deskjet 460Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 460, Deskjet 460c, Deskjet 460cb, Deskjet 460wbt, Deskjet 460wf
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$28.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on and open the front access cover.
- When the print cartridge stops moving, lift the cartridge latch open and remove the cartridge you want to replace.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink port.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the print cartridge latch.
- Close the front access cover. Wait for the machine to complete the initialization before printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the Power light turns on and the Right and Left Cartridge lights blink after installing new cartridges on my HP Deskjet 460?
This lighting pattern indicates that both cartridges need attention. You have probably installed them incorrectly or their contacts are dirty. Try removing the cartridges first to see if the contacts need cleaning or if you simply need to reinstall the cartridges properly.
When cleaning the contacts, why should it be done quickly?
Cleaning the contacts should be done quickly because the cartridge should not be exposed for more than 30 minutes. If it is out of the printer for an extended period, the ink can dry and clog the nozzles.
Can I get a replacement if I received a defective ink cartridge?
Yes if it is within one year of purchase. Just let us know by calling or sending us a message via chat or email.