Deskjet 450Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 450
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your printer.
- Pull down the front cover to access the ink carriage and wait for the carriage to settle into an idle position.
- Open the latch covering the empty carriage. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its package. Peel off the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the ink carriage. Push the latch down until it locks into place.
- Close the printer's front cover. Wait for the print cartridge initialization routine to finish before printing. The carriage should be back in its original position on the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy your products instead of genuine cartridges?
Our remanufactured cartridges are a lot cheaper while being just as good, if not better, than the real deal! We’ve earned the trust of our customers throughout our over 20 years of being in business.
Are there any guarantees for your products?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and one-year warranty on all products. Not satisfied? Get your money back guaranteed, no questions asked.
Is there any way to get in touch in case something goes wrong with the cartridge I bought?
You can talk to us via phone or live chat for any problems you might encounter. We are more than happy to help.