HP Deskjet 450 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Printing on the go is possible with the HP DeskJet 450. Its compact size and battery make it easy to bring wherever your work takes you. Stay mobile with your printing needs by using Carrot Ink cartridges. The HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is great for vibrant images on all kinds of paper. For your important documents that need to look crisp and clear, get the HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. And if you need pro photograph-level quality, the HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is the product for you. Place your order today and save up to 75% compared to buying original cartridges!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 450 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Power on your printer.
- Pull down the front cover to access the ink carriage and wait for the carriage to settle into an idle position.
- Open the latch covering the empty carriage. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its package. Peel off the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the ink carriage. Push the latch down until it locks into place.
- Close the printer's front cover. Wait for the print cartridge initialization routine to finish before printing. The carriage should be back in its original position on the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy your products instead of genuine cartridges?
Our remanufactured cartridges are a lot cheaper while being just as good, if not better, than the real deal! We’ve earned the trust of our customers throughout our over 20 years of being in business.
Are there any guarantees for your products?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and one-year warranty on all products. Not satisfied? Get your money back guaranteed, no questions asked.
Is there any way to get in touch in case something goes wrong with the cartridge I bought?
You can talk to us via phone or live chat for any problems you might encounter. We are more than happy to help.