HP Deskjet 3940 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Call it quits with overpriced inks and get ready to save up to 65% on your next HP Deskjet 3940 Ink! Give your productivity a boost with performance level inks that you can get for a fraction of the cost. Fuel up your printer with our HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and our HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and always be ready with pro-looking and impressive prints. You can also save on a per cartridge basis if you get our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo. You can trust our two decades of experience to supply you only with high quality remanufactured inks and that you’ll get big discounts with every purchase. Call us now and we’d be happy to help you shop for the best ink you and your printer will ever have.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and that the paper input tray is loaded with white paper.
- Open the printer cover and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Press down on the empty cartridge and pull it out from its slot.
- Remove the packaging of the new ink cartridge and take off the protective plastic tape by pulling the tab. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid ink failures.
- Insert the new cartridge into its slot and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If this ink is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Absolutely! Our products are guaranteed to work seamlessly with your printer as they have all the necessary parts their equivalent genuine name-brand cartridges have.
How many pages can I get from think ink?
Our HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 190, while our HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print an approximate of 165 pages. Please keep in mind that an ink cartridges page yield may vary depending on thickness of paper used and frequency of printing.
If I want to store spare boxes of ink, how do I do it properly?
Stocking up on ink is a great way to ensure that you’ll always have backup in case of an ink emergency! Please store your unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight to ensure the ink’s quality intact.