Deskjet 3940Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3940
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and that the paper input tray is loaded with white paper.
- Open the printer cover and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Press down on the empty cartridge and pull it out from its slot.
- Remove the packaging of the new ink cartridge and take off the protective plastic tape by pulling the tab. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid ink failures.
- Insert the new cartridge into its slot and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If this ink is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Absolutely! Our products are guaranteed to work seamlessly with your printer as they have all the necessary parts their equivalent genuine name-brand cartridges have.
How many pages can I get from think ink?
Our HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 190, while our HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print an approximate of 165 pages. Please keep in mind that an ink cartridges page yield may vary depending on thickness of paper used and frequency of printing.
If I want to store spare boxes of ink, how do I do it properly?
Stocking up on ink is a great way to ensure that you’ll always have backup in case of an ink emergency! Please store your unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight to ensure the ink’s quality intact.