HP Deskjet 3845 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Produce rich, detailed photos the way you want to with the variety of printing features the HP Deskjet 3845 has. Keep your printing costs low when you use Carrot Ink's HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for your printer. Whether you're printing invitation cards or photographs, our inks are up to the task. You'll save even more money thanks to our affordable combo packages on ink cartridges. We always have discount prices without sacrificing print quality and performance. Buy in bulk for bigger savings, as we offer free shipping for orders $40 or more. Expect a fast delivery wherever you are in the country. Order now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Power on your printer.
- Pull up on the printer cover. The ink carriage should move into the center.
- Pull down on the tab of the cartridge that needs replacing to slide it out of the slot. Dispose of it properly.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently peel away the tape covering the ink nozzle on the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the nozzle or the copper contacts so you don't run into any problems with the printer detecting the new cartridge..
- Slot the cartridge into the empty slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use remanufactured cartridges over original ones?
If you stick to using OEM ink cartridges, you better be ready to sink more and more money into your printing expenses. With Carrot Ink's remanufactured cartridges, you get the same quality and comparable yields for a fraction of the cost compared to name-brand cartridges.
Will using non-genuine ink cartridges affect my printer in any way?
No, it won't. All our remanufactured cartridges are made so that they meet industry standards without voiding your printer's warranty. Rest assured that our inks will produce great prints free of streaks, smudges, and faded colors.
How do I get in touch with you in case I have a problem with your products?
You can reach us by phone or live chat where a friendly customer service representative will address all your concerns. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so feel free to contact us for whatever issue you might have with our products and services. Talk to us today!