HP Deskjet 3755
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The HP DeskJet 3755 is a compact and wireless all-in-one printer that lets you print, copy and scan. It features easy setup, along with the ability to print from your Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, smartphone or tablet. Paper sizes supported by this printer include letter, legal, 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, and No. 10 envelopes.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $20.95
How To Replace Cartridge
How to replace an ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Turn the power on.
- Load unused white paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to release and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it in until it clicks into place. Repeat this process for any other cartridges that need to be replaced.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Follow any prompts on the screen.
- For best print results, align the ink cartridges.