Deskjet 3755Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3755
- HP 65XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 65XL Black and 1 HP 65XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$49.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 65XL (N9K03AN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartrdige 300 Page Yield
- HP 65XL (N9K04AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
How to replace an ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Turn the power on.
- Load unused white paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to release and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it in until it clicks into place. Repeat this process for any other cartridges that need to be replaced.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Follow any prompts on the screen.
- For best print results, align the ink cartridges.