Deskjet 3730Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3730
- HP 65XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 65XL Black and 1 HP 65XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$56.952 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 65XL (N9K03AN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartrdigeWorks with DESKJET 3752, DESKJET 3755, and More! Learn More
- HP 65XL (N9K04AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with DESKJET 3720, DESKJET 3730, DESKJET 3752, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, which is located at the front center of the machine.
- The ink carriage should move to the middle. Wait for it to stop.
- Push down on top of the empty cartridge to release it, then pull it up from its slot.
- Take your replacement cartridge out from its packaging.
- Peel off the plastic tape covering the cartridge. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzle and the copper contacts to avoid ink installation issues.
- Slide the cartridge into the carriage case. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield capacity” mean?
What that means is you can expect to get a lot more pages than usual from the ink cartridge compared to standard yield capacity cartridges. Our HP 65XL color and black cartridges can get you around 300 pages, depending on frequency of use, printer settings, and paper type.
I’m planning on buying in bulk. How long can I store these cartridges?
Both HP65XL cartridges will be good for 12 to 18 months in storage before you need to use them and expect good results.
I’m having trouble with a product I bought from your store. How do I get in touch with you?
We’re very sorry to hear that. Dial our phone number to talk directly with us. You can also get into our live chat system for real-time support. Our email address is also open for your inquiries.