Deskjet 3650Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3650
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 3520v, HP OfficeJet 5608, and many more! Learn More
- HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4110v, HP Deskjet 3620v, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. Open the cover and wait for the cartridge case to move to the center.
- Push down on top of the cartridge that needs replacing, then slide it out of its slot.
- Unwrap your replacement cartridge, being careful not to touch the ink nozzle and copper contacts at the bottom to avoid problems with the printer detecting the new cartridge.
- Peel off the tape covering the ink nozzle.
- Push it into the empty slot until you hear a snap.
- Close the cover.
- Calibrate your printer by loading paper into the tray, going to Printer Maintenance on your software, and clicking on Calibrate Printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm planning on buying in bulk. How long can I store unused cartridges?
HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months, and the HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a shelf life of 18-24 months.
Do your products come with a warranty?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our ink cartridges and a one-year warranty. Our 20 years of industry experience gives us full confidence in the quality of our products and services. You also don't have to worry about our inks voiding your printer's warranty.
I'm not happy with the cartridge that I bought. What can you do about it?
We are so sorry to hear that, and we understand your frustration. If for any reason you're not satisfied with our products, you can ask for a free replacement or your money back. Dial our phone number or use our live chat to talk directly with us about your concerns.