HP Deskjet 3054A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Thinking how you can reduce the printing costs while using your HP Deskjet 3054A? Switching to a remanufactured ink cartridge is probably the wisest decision you’ll make. Remanufactured cartridges such as the High-Yield HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black cost much less but perform just as good as the OEM ones. And when you get them here at Carrot Ink, you can rest assured knowing you get only high-quality remanufactured cartridges. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Check out our listing below for the right cartridge you need. Or call us if you need any assistance.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3054A Ink
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and more!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $17.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace a cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3054A, here are the steps:
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Lower the paper output tray and raise the paper input tray. Load clean paper into the input tray until it stops.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until the cartridge carrier moves to the center of the printer and stops.
- Press down the cartridge that needs replacement to release it.
- Pull the cartridge out to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct open slot.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way for me to continue printing using my HP Deskjet 3054A even if it displays an error message?
If the message indicates you need to replace the cartridge, you can still continue printing in back up mode. But the quality of the prints may not be excellent—proceed if it’s not a big deal.
What would be the effect if I accidentally touched the nozzles and contacts after removing the protective tape?
The nozzles and the copper-colored contacts on your ink cartridges are highly sensitive. Be careful not to touch them to avoid ink failure, clogs, and bad electrical connections.
What’s in it for me if I buy a high yield ink cartridge?
Well, you get more for less! High yield cartridges contain more ink, so they can print more pages at a price lower than OEM cartridges.