HP Deskjet 3052A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
When you’re busy to go out to get the replacement cartridges for your HP Deskjet 3052A, then shop with us! Carrot Ink makes it easier, faster, and cheaper to find high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges from the comfort of your home. From your needed single ink cartridges to 3- and 5-pack combos, we have exactly what you need right here. Shop with convenience by simply placing your order online or call one of our friendly customer service agents to assist you. We offer free shipping on orders worth $40 and above, so you save not just time but also money. Place your order with us now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Try these easy steps to installing new ink cartridges on HP Deskjet 3052A printers:
- Load a stack of plain paper into the input tray.
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge. Just press down to release it.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Don’t forget to pull the tab to remove its protective tape.
- Push the ink cartridge in the correct slot until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to load paper on HP Deskjet 3052A printers before installing a new ink cartridge?
The HP printer prompts users to load paper when installing a new cartridge because it’s necessary to complete a cartridge alignment.
What will happen if I accidentally touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles on the new cartridge?
It may lead to ink failure, clogs, and bad electrical connections.
Where do I put the tri-color ink cartridges and the black ink cartridges in my printer?
In HP Deskjet 3052A, the black ink cartridge goes in the right slot while the tri-color cartridge goes in the left.