HP Deskjet 3000 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Want a replacement HP Deskjet 3000 ink cartridge that delivers high-quality print results for less? Then, choose our superior-quality remanufactured ink cartridges that cost as low as 75% off the price of genuine HP cartridges. Carrot Ink’s remanufactured cartridges including the High-Yield HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black are made to meet or even exceed OEM specifications. We observe strict quality control measures and process our products in an ISO-9001 certified facility. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are thoroughly tested to ensure they provide only optimal print quality and consistent page yields. So, get your affordable replacement ink cartridge here now and enjoy convenient shopping with fast and reliable shipping.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3000 Ink
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and more!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $17.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3000:
- Turn your printer on if it isn’t open yet.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait for the carriage to slide to the center of the printer before you continue.
- Gently push down to remove the ink cartridge that you wish to replace. Then, slide it out of its slot.
- Remove all of the packaging materials of the new ink cartridge.
- Pull the plastic protective tape off the ink cartridge by using the pink pull tab.
- Firmly push the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until you hear it click into position.
- Repeat the steps above if you want to replace another ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I re-tape an already opened ink cartridge?
No. You cannot re-tape an ink cartridge because it can lead to ink failure, bad electrical connections, and clogs.
Where should I insert the tri-color ink cartridge in my HP Deskjet 3000 printer?
The tri-color ink cartridge usually goes in the left slot.
What is another benefit of getting a high yield ink cartridge aside from low cost per page?
By using a high yield cartridge, you also get to reduce the frequency of replacing the cartridge on your printer. Aside from being convenient, this can also help you save money in the long run.