HP Deskjet 3000 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3000
- Special Price $131.956 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack ComboContains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $106.955 Cartridges / $21.39ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $65.953 Cartridges / $21.98ea
- Special Price $63.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.952 Cartridges / $24.98ea
- Special Price $41.95
- Special Price $39.95
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more! Learn More
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3000:
- Turn your printer on if it isn’t open yet.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait for the carriage to slide to the center of the printer before you continue.
- Gently push down to remove the ink cartridge that you wish to replace. Then, slide it out of its slot.
- Remove all of the packaging materials of the new ink cartridge.
- Pull the plastic protective tape off the ink cartridge by using the pink pull tab.
- Firmly push the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until you hear it click into position.
- Repeat the steps above if you want to replace another ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I re-tape an already opened ink cartridge?
No. You cannot re-tape an ink cartridge because it can lead to ink failure, bad electrical connections, and clogs.
Where should I insert the tri-color ink cartridge in my HP Deskjet 3000 printer?
The tri-color ink cartridge usually goes in the left slot.
What is another benefit of getting a high yield ink cartridge aside from low cost per page?
By using a high yield cartridge, you also get to reduce the frequency of replacing the cartridge on your printer. Aside from being convenient, this can also help you save money in the long run.