HP Deskjet 2544 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One Printer can print, copy and scan from your mobile device. It can print up to 20 pages per minute in black and up to 16 pages per minute in color. Amazon users report good print quality. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we carry remanufactured HP 61XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50% less than the cost for genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load white paper into the input tray. Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the cartridge you wish to replace to release it, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. An alignment page will print. Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Press either the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button. The printer will align the cartridges.