Deskjet 2544Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 2544
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 330 Page Yield
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load white paper into the input tray. Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the cartridge you wish to replace to release it, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. An alignment page will print. Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Press either the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know the correct print cartridge for my HP Deskjet 2544 printer?
You may look at the old cartridge and check the cartridge part number, or simply call us and we’ll help you find the right ink cartridge for your HP printer.
Do you offer free shipping on orders?
Yes, but only for orders $40 or more and bound to any of the 48 adjoining states.
Why am I getting an ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ error message after inserting the remanufactured ink cartridge?
You may have inserted the wrong ink cartridge, or the new cartridge is not seated properly inside the printer. Remove the cartridge and check the cartridge part number. If it matches the old cartridge, then try reinstalling it properly.