HP Deskjet 2136 All-in-One Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95HP’s Deskjet 2136 All-in-One comes in a compact space saving design so you can put it on your work table, on a shelf, or anywhere that is convenient to you. Despite its desktop-size, this model, as its name suggests, is a printer, scanner, and photocopier in one. Its paper handling is even commendable for its size because you will get a 60-sheet input tray and 25-sheet output tray.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $19.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2136.
- Lower the HP Deskjet 2136 printer’s cartridge access cover. Wait for its cartridge carriage to stop at the center.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement. Then, push down. Once it is released from its slot, simply grab and pull it out of the slot.
- Grab the new ink cartridge. Remove all the unnecessary protective packaging.
- Gently insert the new ink cartridge into the vacated slot.
- When you are done with replacing the cartridges, you can now close the cartridge door.