Deskjet 1600Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1600c, Deskjet 1600cm, Deskjet 1600cn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you install new ink cartridges, make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Open the cartridge door and then wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine. After that, press down on the cartridge to release it and then pull it out from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the plastic protective tape. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles to avoid ink failure and faulty electrical connections after installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and then press it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door and leave the paper tray down. You may run an alignment test to ensure that ink replacement has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this ink print?
This ink cartridge has a page yield of 930 pages. Please note that the page yield of all ink cartridges, remanufactured or otherwise, may vary depending on certain factors such as printer settings, thickness of paper you use, and frequency of printing.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with a selection of HP printer series including Color Copier, Photosmart Series, Officejet, Officejet Pro, DesignJet, Deskjet and Fax. You may refer to the complete list of compatible printers below, but should you require further assistance or more specific details, please feel free to call us.
When will my orders be shipped?
Here at Carrot Ink, we have a same-day shipping protocol for orders placed by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Friday. Orders made from Friday to Saturday will be shipped on the next business day.