HP Deskjet 1600 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
If you want black & white register as crisp and clear as possible, fuel up your printer with high quality ink while sticking to your budget! Save up to more than 75% on your next HP Deskjet 1600 Ink when you buy from Carrot Ink! HP 45 (51645A) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is guaranteed to produce solid, smudge-free black and white prints with every page you print. You wouldn’t have to worry about overspending on ink anymore because our wallet-friendly prices will save you from the hassle! We will also ship your purchases for free if you order at least $40 so don’t hesitate to stock up now because you can guarantee that you’ll get your money’s worth with our expertly manufactured ink cartridges!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before you install new ink cartridges, make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Open the cartridge door and then wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine. After that, press down on the cartridge to release it and then pull it out from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the plastic protective tape. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles to avoid ink failure and faulty electrical connections after installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and then press it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door and leave the paper tray down. You may run an alignment test to ensure that ink replacement has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this ink print?
This ink cartridge has a page yield of 930 pages. Please note that the page yield of all ink cartridges, remanufactured or otherwise, may vary depending on certain factors such as printer settings, thickness of paper you use, and frequency of printing.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with a selection of HP printer series including Color Copier, Photosmart Series, Officejet, Officejet Pro, DesignJet, Deskjet and Fax. You may refer to the complete list of compatible printers below, but should you require further assistance or more specific details, please feel free to call us.
When will my orders be shipped?
Here at Carrot Ink, we have a same-day shipping protocol for orders placed by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Friday. Orders made from Friday to Saturday will be shipped on the next business day.